It has been five days since I came back from Hong Kong. This trip is really impressive. It can be described in one sentence: painful and happy~~~

After get off work on Friday, I immediately went to the airport to fly to Guangdong Baiyun Airport. It was already ten o'clock in the evening when we landed. Then we took the subway to Canton Tower, then took a taxi to the Sacred Heart Cathedral, but unfortunately it rained when we arrived at the church…

Because it was raining, I didn’t stay too much and went directly to a foot massage shop next to the train station to rest. What’s worth complaining about is that the technicians in the foot massage shop are really poor! In the end, I slept for more than two hours before going to the train station to take the bus to Zhuhai.

What is worth complaining about here is that Guangdong did not give me a good impression. The streets were very dirty along the way, with garbage everywhere and a stinky smell~

The weather was very good when I arrived in Zhuhai. When I got off the bus, I went directly to Gongbei Port to cross the border and enter Macau. When I arrived in Macau, I didn’t really have a specific place I wanted to visit, so I just boarded a bus. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any Hong Kong dollars and couldn’t pay for the bus fare. There happened to be a person next to me who helped me pay the fee, and then I paid him double using WeChat as a token of my gratitude.

Unfortunately, when I arrived at the observation deck, the door was not open. After waiting for a while, I was told that I would have to wait for another hour. I had no choice but to take a taxi to the casino and experience the dire straits of Macau casinos.

To be honest, I don’t know which casino in Macau is good, so I went straight to the landmark building. The taxi driver was very enthusiastic and took me directly to the Wynn Casino. I didn't plan to go in at first, but I felt like I was here, and I at least had to go in and take a look. Then I made a lot of money outside and found that there was nothing interesting to see, so I entered the Wynn Casino anyway, and then a profound experience happened. . .

After entering the casino, I found that most of them were baccarat, and the minimum minimum for baccarat was 1K. I didn’t know the rules at first, so I changed the chips from 2,000 to 100, and ended up betting 100. I was told that the minimum starting chip amount was 1k. I was very embarrassed at the time, haha~

It was fine at the beginning and I won 2k, but then I started to lose after going back and forth because I didn't know much about baccarat. In the end, I was stuck in traffic for almost three hours and lost almost 6k. When I withdrew cash for chips for the fourth time, I became cautious and found that I had no inspiration in front of baccarat. I finally went to the novice place to guess the size of the dice. Because the rules were very simple, I continued I won all six games and got my money back in one go. Now the waiters said I was lucky. After winning so many games in a row, I just forced a smile and thought to myself: I have only just made my money back. . . Another hour passed, because I became very cautious and did not follow every time, so I was always on the verge of getting my money back. Finally, I looked at the chips in my hand and saw that I had won about 2k. Then I looked at the time and it was almost seven o'clock. Now, the boat to Hong Kong has almost left. Just like that, I stayed in the casino for a day, exchanged chips and left Macau, but I was still very happy because I won a little money, and this time in Macau was considered complete!

After leaving the casino, because the boat was leaving in half an hour, I walked around outside the Wynn Casino and then took a taxi to the pier to take the boat to Hong Kong.

What is worth mentioning here is that from Macau to Hong Kong, you can see a beautiful sunset by taking the boat at 7 o'clock. It is very beautiful. I enjoy this sailing~

The beauty of the sunset is really difficult to express in photos. Maybe my photography skills are too poor~

After arriving in Hong Kong, because I didn’t sleep well last night, I took a taxi directly to the hotel, ate something, walked around and then went to bed.

But I have to say that when I first saw Hong Kong, it was really prosperous, but the prices also seemed super expensive!

When I woke up the next morning, I started my city-walk. I walked from Mong Kok, Hong Kong to Victoria Harbor. The Victoria Harbor that day was really beautiful. The sky was blue and there was a light layer of white mist on the sea. It felt like I had arrived. Like a fairyland.

After visiting Victoria Harbor, we took a taxi to Sky-100, the highest observation deck in Hong Kong.

It was already almost 12 o'clock at noon. I had enough fun and went to the next place: Kennedy Town.

In fact, this place is not very fun, it is just a place for internet celebrities to check in. Because it is close to the seaside, there are still a lot of people taking pictures.

After visiting Kennedy Town, it was almost three o'clock in the afternoon, and then we went to the Central Pier and took the Star Ferry back to Victoria Harbor, waiting for the New Year's Eve fireworks to start, which started an exciting journey!

Because there were too many people watching the New Year's Eve fireworks, I came to Victoria Harbor early and started to get a seat. I stood there from 4pm to 12pm. The process was quite painful. I was hesitant and worried that I wouldn't be able to squeeze in if people left. I didn't dare to eat or drink. It turned out that if people went out, it would be really difficult to squeeze in. . . But the result is worth it, the New Year’s Eve fireworks are really shocking and beautiful!

After watching the New Year's Eve fireworks, the painful trip officially began: after the fireworks ended, we started to enter the city. There were so many people. Because the hotel was very expensive that day, I didn't choose to book it, so I wandered on the streets, walking from Victoria Harbor to the vicinity of Mong Kok. I sat in a McDonald's for a while. Because my phone was about to run out of battery, I went out to find a power bank to charge it. But because I was too sleepy, I squinted on a bench in the park for a while. Who knew that in those few minutes, my backpack was stolen? All my documents/cash/and the down jacket I just bought were in my backpack. I was at a loss at that time. The only thing I was thankful for was my cell phone, which was not lost, but was almost out of battery. . .

Of course, I immediately chose to call the police after losing it, but I was so impressed by Hong Kong's efficiency that I didn't even want to stamp the certificate issued to me. I had no choice but to admit my bad luck. Until dawn the next day, I went to the airport to try to see if I could board the plane, but unfortunately I couldn't check in normally without the documents. I had no choice but to return to the city of Hong Kong. At this time, I had not slept for almost 48 hours. At this time, I just wanted to sleep, and I didn’t want to think about anything else, so I directly booked a hotel and went to bed quickly.

I woke up the next day and went to apply for a new certificate. Unexpectedly, it was quite expensive and I had to wait for three days. Since then, I have added two more days to my vacation…

On the first day, I went to Victoria Peak, overlooking the entire Hong Kong, and had a glass of tequila on the top. The overall experience was good. The only regret was that after coming down from the 360 Observation Deck, I was not allowed to go up again. I didn’t see anything. Hong Kong night view.

After coming down the mountain, I took the Hong Kong sightseeing bus: H2K. Hong Kong at night was also a very good experience.

After watching Hong Kong at night, I had something to eat and then went back to rest and prepare for the next day’s trip: Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car.

Because time was tight, we didn’t have to explore Ngong Ping in depth. We just had a quick tour of the scenery along the way. After reaching the top of the mountain, we came down and started to return to the city of Hong Kong. After returning to the city, I went to experience the Ferris wheel in Central. It was very cost-effective. You can go around three times for 20 yuan and overlook the integrated Victoria Harbour. It was very nice.

In the evening, I went to Lan Kwai Fong Bar Street in Hong Kong. I thought it would be very bustling, but when I arrived, it actually felt like an average place, nothing special. Maybe I went too early. . .

After shopping, it was almost dark, so I went back to bed and prepared to pick up the temporary certificate to go home the next day. Since my flight change time was around 7 p.m., it would take two o'clock to pick up the certificate, and it would also take more time to get the certificate. It was quite tight when I went to the Immigration Department to apply for an exit permit. Fortunately, everything went smoothly and I finally boarded the plane home. This was the official end of my journey to Hong Kong.