I originally planned to go to Japan during the Spring Festival, but because I lost my passport in Hong Kong and could not apply for a visa, I gave up traveling abroad. Because I planned to go to Sanya, Hainan during the National Day, but I went to Xinjiang, so during the Spring Festival, I came up with the idea of going to Sanya, Hainan again, so I booked a flight to Guangzhou. Don’t ask me why I went to Guangzhou first. Because the direct flight to Sanya costs more than 8,000…

I set out at eight o'clock on New Year's Eve, and did not celebrate the New Year at home, because for me, home is no longer home, and I can only sentimentalize all this on the road, watching the fireworks in the world at 30,000 feet.

It was already one o'clock in the morning when I arrived in Guangdong. I didn't stay too much. I took the bus directly to the train station, boarded the train to Haikou, and then from Haikou to Sanya. It was already evening when we arrived in Sanya. We booked a hotel, took a shower and had a comfortable sleep to prepare ourselves for the rest of the journey.

I went to Nanshan to see the Guanyin on the Sea early in the morning on the second day of the lunar new year. It was really crowded. There were too many people. I took a quick look and left. Then my former colleague said he would come to pick me up and we went to eat Hainan specialties. Because he was riding a motorcycle, I thought I would rent a motorcycle so that I could travel along the beach by myself. Finally, I rented a Qianjiang 600 imitation racing motorcycle. We also went to Mengtian Music Bar in the evening, which was a very fulfilling day.

The next day my colleagues and I went to Monkey Island, and on the way we went to his friend home for lunch, where we experienced some authentic Hainanese cuisine, and then went to Monkey Island to make tea and camp, which felt pretty good. I originally planned to ride along the eastern route with my colleague, but his cycling skills were too poor, so in the end I continued on towards Wanning alone.

It was already night when we arrived in Wanning, and something unfortunate happened. There is a big beach on the sea-ring road there. Since it was my first time to ride a motorcycle on the beach, my car got stuck twice because my car was too heavy. Both times, I had to rely on passers-by to help me push the car out. The most embarrassing thing is that I left my backpack on the beach at night and got wet from the waves. The power bank I just bought was scrapped on the spot and my helmet got wet from the sea water. I had no choice but to find a hotel to clean it up. Fortunately, my bag The clothes inside were not affected.

After a good sleep in the hotel, I got up at eight o'clock and started the rest of my journey. I have to say that Wanning's big beach is beautiful. Although the waves are very big, it is unique.

In the evening, I arrived at the Dongjiao Coconut Tree Scenic Area in Wenchang. The sunset in the evening was very beautiful. The sea breeze blew and it was evening before I knew it. Finally, I found a bed and breakfast on the beach to stay and ate half of a Wenchang Coconut Chicken. The meat was very good. It was tender, smooth and delicious. After eating, we went to the beach for a walk. Many people were setting off fireworks, which was another visual feast. After watching, I went back to the hotel to rest.

After Wenchang, I stopped riding along the coastline. I rode along the central line of Hainan early in the morning, preparing to return to Sanya, and by the way, I went to see the ends of the earth, because this day was also Valentine’s Day. But I was really tired that day. I basically spent the entire day riding motorcycle and arrived at the ends of the earth before sunset.

In the evening, I booked a B&B and planned to take a rest. Then my friend told me to go to Mengtian Music Bar. Because I planned to go to Guangdong tomorrow, I planned to go back early, otherwise I might not be able to leave the island during the peak period, so I just treated it as a last party.

The next day I woke up naturally after sleeping, returned my motorcycle and started to go back to Guangdong. It was very sad all the way. I first took the high-speed rail to Haikou. Due to the peak flow of people, there was no train ticket to go directly to Guangdong, so I had to buy a bus ticket. The boat left the island and took a boat overnight to Xuwen Port. After waiting for a long time, the bus did not come. I had no choice but to spend 500 yuan on a taxi from the port to the high-speed rail station. When I arrived at the high-speed rail station, I spent a long time grabbing train tickets. I was lucky enough to get one itcket. There was no seat on the ticket, so I had no choice but to make do with it, and finally arrived in Guangdong when it was almost dark. When I arrived in Guangdong, I booked a good hotel to see the night view of Canton Tower, and then I took a lot of photos of myself, haha~

On the last day of the holiday, I walked around the Canton Tower. The most beautiful thing was probably the musical fountain, so I was lucky. Because the weather was not particularly good that day, I didn’t buy a ticket to go to the Canton Tower. I went to Baiyun Airport in the evening. I booked a hotel nearby and planned to get some sleep before flying home to work early the next morning.

At this point, the entire Spring Festival trip is over, and overall I am quite satisfied. The most important thing is that the motorcycle ride was a long distance, and there were no accidents during the trip. Because this is my second trip to the far south, it is still relatively new feel, but I probably won’t go to Guangdong or Hainan again. One trip is enough. I’m looking forward to my next overseas trip, planning to Japan or Dubai. Come on, work hard for your small goals. I think I only have this small idea. It’s happier to be simple.